Hello, for a little fun I’ve made some printable puzzles for you. Check out this Christmas crossword and word search for kids. The word search has fifteen answers that are all about Christmas. They are the same as the crossword answers, so you can solve the clues to find out which words you need to find or find the words to work out the answers to the crossword, the choice is yours!
Word Search for Kids
Christmas Crossword for Kids
1.(11) You hang them on the tree and around the house at this time of year.
4. (6) We all get together at this time of year.
7. (10) A bird that tends to be eaten at Christmas.
8. (8) We help fly Santa’s sleigh.
9. (6) Sparkly and furry Christmas decoration.
11. (5) What you give and receive on Christmas day.
13. (9) He lives in the snow but melts when it’s warm.
14. (4) Hopefully it will fall from the sky this year. Brrrrr it’s cold.
2. (3) It is in a song with the holly and it can be poison.
3. (9) Hang them up and Santa will fill them if you’re good.
5. (4) Kids love to get these for Christmas or any other time of year.
6. (9) The 25th of December is ______ day.
7. (4) You put the gifts underneath this.
10. (6) The songs that are sung at Christmas.
12. (5) Jolly man that brings you pressies.
Barry Brunswick is a children’s author. You can buy his children’s books on Amazon, The War of The Turnips, The Secret Tale of the Cupboard Gnome, Sally the Astronaut, and the new short story collection Barry S. Brunswick’s Tall Tales. Follow Barry on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. All illustrations by Barry S. Brunswick.